Sunday, June 11, 2023

Day 2 With Hostfamily

 On Saturday we spent time with our host-family. Here are our reports.

Alex: We went to go get sushi after relaxing at a hot spring!

Cael: I stayed home and played video games with my host family’s kids

April: Went to a small local shrine with Ada and her host family. Then with my host family we played Concentration and watched tv. 


Evan: My host family took me to a local art store that had very cool interactive pieces and we made takoyaki for dinner!


Erin: Ao-chan and I played a game on my ipad. you guess what the picture is and then pick a word that starts with what the previous word ends with! then the other person has to guess what it is. it was really fun and I learned a lot of new vocabulary.

Lauren: We took a picture in front of the family's shrine after watching Yuuta's soccer game - He won!

Cheemeng and Timmy: Timmy and my host family had a barbecue night and did fireworks.

Ada: In the morning we prayed at the shrine, then we went to the supermarket, had ramen for lunch and then we went to a large shopping mall. For dinner we had mochi pizza and tofu gratin.

Jet: We went to a food truck event in the afternoon. At night we made takoyaki together.

Timmy: Cheemeng and I had a family barbecue together which was super fun. We also played Mario Kart and also together formed a team to take down Luigi.

Mai Xia: I played Jenga and many other games with my host family.

Collin: I went to the Underground Flood Control Channel
 


Gage: We went to an arcade and had sushi for dinner. It was fun! (I also got to pet their cat Kara-chan a lot (^-^) )

Douachee: I went to the food truck event and some idols talked to me. We went to Yoshinoya and had beef gyudon. It was really yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment