Monday, June 26, 2023

Day17: Hostfamily day again

Sunday We spent time with hostfamily. 
Jet: We played water guns outside. It was a very hot day

Douachee:We went to otome road and saw a lot of cosplayers. There was a huge animate store and I bought some manga

CheeMeng: We watched my host sister perform Yosakoi at Waseda University.
Timmy:We made homemade gyoza which I think tasted better than any that I’ve had at restaurants.
Collin:We ate some lunch at a local restaurant and then went hiking together in the Ryuokyo Valley.
April, Mia Xia and I all did hanabi in the afternoon and wore yukatas.





Erin, April and I had fun together in the evening doing hanabi and playing the watermelon game (where you try to hit the watermelon while blindfolded).
Gage:me and my host family went out to eat at an all-you-can-eat type restaurant where they serve you different pizzas.
Alex:We went to a huge shopping mall. We did some shopping, ate food and went to an arcade.

April:For lunch my host family and I went to a nice restaurant and had yakiniku, where you order which types of meat you want and grill it yourself at the table! It was very yummy.
Evan:We went to Jaxa and got to see so much history on Japans endeavors in space! It was very fun!
Lauren:My host families got me a miku cake!! We had a nice dinner together and took lots of group photos.
Ada: My host family and I went to a bakery and picked out some different specialty breads! Indoor seating was closed so we walked to a nearby mall and sat outside to eat.  We all had a great time! Thank you very much for the hostfamily!

No comments:

Post a Comment