Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Day 13: Kyoto Free day: Golden Temple and.....

 We stayed at such a nice Japanese INN!  This is the in front of the INN

We went to the golden temple


The grounds were beautiful and the temple was actual gold, it even had a phoenix statue on the top of it.
After the golden temple, everyone has free time. Here is the report.
April:After a trip to a Book.Off, I had udon for lunch (Sukiyaki Udon) with some friends.
Ada: Erin and I went to The 3rd Planet and after a couple hundred yen I won a Sakura Miku figure and a Kuromi backpack!

Alex: April and I wondered into a huge shopping mall that had everything you could ever need. From bikes, to instruments, electronics, too many watches. They had it all
Douachee:We went to book off and I got some manga. I ate udon for lunch. It was very yummy!
Collin: After the golden temple, we hit up multiple BOOK OFFs!
The ones we went to were fairly large, and the second one even had a clothing section, unlike all the others we’d encountered thus far.


Lauren:
Some of us went to multiple book-offs and bought figures, games and manga. I bought a figma, a highly poseable, highly customizable type of figure.

Evan:As a big group we went to the golden temple in Kyoto. It was beautiful and the surrounding lands were very scenic. Then we all headed to the nearest Book Off to find some deals. After that I broke off with some others to go to another Book Off and grab some lunch. It was a fun day and we learned how to navigate the bus system of Kyoto!

No comments:

Post a Comment