Monday, June 12, 2023

Day 3 With Hostfamily

Lauren:

I went to Book-Off (used book store) and got a lot of manga and figures for cheap! Afterwards we ate Ramen at a restaurant. It was very good!


Timmy: 

Went to an absolutely beautiful park and took at least 50 photos. Also got to try Miso Ramen which tasted amazing!

Douachee:

I got my hair cut! It looks cute, but I'm still not used to it yet. My host family took me to a huge shopping mall called LakeTown and I bought a lot of souvenirs.

 

Jet:

I got to try on a kimono and hold lots of old weapons from 200 years ago at Grampa's house.


Evan:
My host family took my to a calligraphy class and I got to write kanji on fans

Cael: 
My host family went to a second-hand bookstore and went out to eat at a barbecue place

Erin:
I went shopping with my host family! we played gacha and went to a huge arcade in the mall. I picked up a lot of cool stuff and got a matching Keychain with Ao-chan. 😁

Alex: 
We went to an American steakhouse, kinda felt like home, but it is still very different.

Mai Xia:
My host family took me out to eat ă‚„ăè‚‰(Grilled Meat). Then we went to AEON Mall to shop around and took some cute photos at the Photo Booth (ă·ă‚Šăă‚‰).


Cheemeng:  
I went to the National Museum of Japanese History and learned about the Japanese history.


Collin: 
Went to a restaurant a couple blocks away from my host family’s house. Had some shrimp kaarage and miso soup. Met some other local families and we took this picture together!
                                                         
Ada: 
We went to the Aeon LakeTown Mall, it was so packed! At the outside outlet mall, there were performing artists who did amazing feats of strength.


April:
Sae-chan and I made origami. Then we went to a traditional style Japanese restaurant and soba. It was very yummy! We also went to a local art museum and saw The Great Wave off Kanagawa (The Great Wave)!

Gage:
I went to Book.Off and got a few figurines. I also went to an onsen (a little too hot tbh but it was still relaxing). We also had Yakiniku for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment