Monday, June 26, 2023

Day18: TokyoSkytree and free time in Tokyo

Tokyo Skytree! Evan, Erin, Alex ,Douachee and Maixia went up to the Tokyo Sky tree.
From the top
Then LAST free time!
Douachee: I met up with my Japanese friend, Yuzuki. We caught up with each other and ate a cute parfait at a Cafe.
Ada: At the bottom of the Tokyo Sky Tree was the Kirby Cafe, with an adorable statue outside of Kirby and Waddle Dee !
LaurenWe went to a store where you can buy figures to assemble yourself. I bought a hatsune miku one that looks like a robot! I'm excited to get to build it myself.
Cael:I hung out with Lauren’s host family and even helped cook
April :I stayed in Kasukabe and hung out with Jet’s host family. We went shopping, cooked lunch together and played lots of games!
Timmy:We went to a mall and walk lots a clothing and anime figures. We also walked around Shibuya again and saw lots of cool posters and ate Kebabs.
Cheemeng:We went to a karaoke and sang many different songs from Backstreet Boy to Wonder Direction to Queens to Kpop songs.Also ate kebab and fries but they were long and crispy. But a little salty.
Jet:We went to a mall and walk lots a clothing and anime figures. We also walked around Shibuya again and saw lots of cool posters and ate Kebabs.
We went to a store where you can buy figures to assemble yourself. I bought a hatsune miku one that looks like a robot! I'm excited to get to build it myself.Pls use this image and not the other one

Erin: Alex, Evan and I went to the Nintendo store, the pokemon center, and the capcom store in shibuya.
Evan:A small group of 5 of us went to the sky tree then Alex, Erin and I all went to Shibuya to go to the Nintendo, Capcom and Pokemon store. I got to make a custom shirt at the Pokemon Center!
Maixia: Douachee and I went to Korean Town in Shin-Okubo where we both had lunch at a K-pop restaurant which was really tasty! We then split up and I got to go on a haul where I bought some good k-pop photos (about 500-800 yen)

No comments:

Post a Comment