Saturday, June 19, 2010

2010 Day 8 : Yokohama hostfamily -2



Xai: I had permission to follow my penpal until whenever. I went to
math class to learn calculus integrals. Although I said not much in
class I paid very well attention. Afterwards I followed her to chorus
club. At first I was reluctant but I eventually sang along. That night
I left home alone and found my way back to my host family's house.
Dani - Going to the high school was really fun. I enjoyed doing the
flower arrangements. My host mother then asked me to remake it for her
so she could take pictures of it. On Saturday, we went to minato
mirai. We did a lot of looking around at stuff that my host sister
thought I would like. When there, I bought a few things to show to my
family and friends. I'm really glad to have spent that time with my
host mother and sister. I am also glad to have gone to my host
sister's track meet. A lot of boys wanted to talk to me and take a
picture with me.
Ron: On Friday night I had sukiyaki. My host sister Megu taught me
kanji after dinner. The next day we went to a bakery and picked up
breakfast. It was very good! A couple of hours later I went to the
Landmark Tower with Megu and my host mom. We went to the Pokemon
Center. It was amazing!!! Afterwards we went to an anime store and a
Hello Kitty store. I helped my host mom make tempura for dinner.
Elan: after school on Friday, my host sister and I played video games
and chatted about our favorite characters. For dinner I helped to make
an unknown fried dish, which was amazingly delicious; we watched the
America soccer match afterwards. Saturday we slept in before going
shopping at a few malls in Yokohama -- accessories being our main
target. Then after hitting up my host-sisters' favorite ramen shop, we
went to China Town and spent an enjoyable time walking around shopping
or looking at the fish in the aquarium. That night we all went out to
dinner in China Town where I had the best Chinese food I've ever had;
when we got home we watched the Japan soccer match. Good experiences
overall.
James P: We saw a lot of cats and surfers at the enoshima. The caves
were very dark and small. The big buddha had lots of Lily leaves made
of copper behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment