Thursday, June 24, 2010

2010 Day 13 Hiroshima and Miyajima


James
The were a lot of Volleyball players at our hotel. We could not watch
the Nigeria v American match. It was lame. The Shinkansen is fast.
Tommy (Kishaba)
I met up with the class in Hiroshima and went staright to the hostel.
It was a fairly lengthy walk uphill to the surprisingly crowded
building. We watched the world cup for a bit before going to bed and
it was great to see everyone again.
Dani - The first night in the hostel was not a good experience. There
were bugs in our room so Elan and I could not sleep there. Instead, we
slept for about two hours on the couches in the lobby. So, today, I
was too tired too focus much. However, I did manage to focus on the
Horoshima museum. I felt like I shouldn't have been there, but it gave
me time to reflect on the mistakes of the United States. I am very
glad that we went because it was a good history teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment