Thursday, June 17, 2010

2010 day 6 Meiji shrine, Harajuku, Shibuya


Alex: today we hung out at Shibuya, a huge shopping district. Xai, Hakim, Jim and I went to a Hawaiian restaurant. At the restaurant as we were leaving Xai overheard the girls talking about me so he asked them if I was cute and they said yes. So I asked them if they wanted a picture with me and they became super excited. It was a very funny experience. We also got lost while trying to find one of the biggest stores in Shibuya, so we asked for directions and all the people gave us different directions. All in all a good start to a day in japan.
Eric: My feet? In shambles, but I tried a new clothing store for the first time
today, and it was extremely enjoyable!
Tommy- we arrived at this high-school today. It's very interesting, you could say. I basically just talked with my host family all night, which is cool by me, considering they have much to share. My host dad surfs and is an avid cuttlefish enthusiast!

No comments:

Post a Comment