Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2010 Day 5 Imperial Palace and Odaiba

Paul: today we headed to the imperial palace, it was pretty rad, but my feet are killing me now. I also went to uni qlo, and I got an awesome shirt that helps with the steamy weather. The scenery is incredible. Also, the beach is
beautiful, it's probably one of the best sights I've seen!
Dani- The palace was very pretty. All of the flowers and trees were gorgeous. I'm sure that all the pictures taken there will turn out great. Then the car show was interesting to say the least. The futuristic cars were the best. Very imaginative.
Alex: today we went to the imperial palace and saw a beautiful garden! We all took many pictures and had a great time. Later on in the day we went out and spent the night in Tokyo. This was one of the best nights I have spent in japan, Xai and I did ninja warrior. That was very entertaining, and the guy working the station was very enthusiastic. The whole day was a great experience and I absolutely love Tokyo.
Xai
Yesterday at the water it was spectacular. At first, mine and Alex's goal was to find Mcdonalds. We were lost for quite some time but asked our way around. We approached a weird back door and went up to the fourth floor. There we found ninja warrior sasuske and had a blast failing.
Ron
Yesterday I ate at Mos Burger. It had the best burger I ever ate! I had the
spicy burger. It had onions, peppers, mayo, a huge slice of tomato, and ocurry. Later that day I had a sandwich with a breaded salmon fillet. I also had a cheese burger. The food here is amazing!!
Hakim
Yesterday went to the imperial palace and saw some beautiful scenery but the fact that I had to walk in hard flip flops the entire time was murder on my feet. I bought some nice souvenirs in the big plaza and rode the train around Tokyo.
James
The harbor was really pretty from the top of the ferris wheel also the water
near the statue of liberty was really pretty. we got some really profound pics
also the old car museum had a dolareon super awesom

No comments:

Post a Comment