Sunday, June 13, 2010

2010 Day 2 First day with hostfamily


Eric: oh man, it has been so fun! My host family and I went to the mall and I bought my Japanese guitar! My host family has been great so far, and tonight we are going to watch the world cup! The food is good, my host brothers are the best-behaved children I have ever met, and this is shaping up to be a great trip!
Hakim: the first full day with my hostfamily was fantastic. My host brother's interest in soccer was a great surprise and we played a game of soccer with his team. I signed an autograph for one of them and i felt so flattered. We then went to the mall and ate ramen and I bought some souveniers. So much has happened and I can't believe it's only the first day.
Alex: yesterday I woke up to a wonderful meal, and hung out with the host
family. Then we went to a park and had a picnic. Then we went to a hundred yen [$1] store and looked around. We also did print club and then we went to an onnsen. We came back and hung out and ate dinner.
Ron
We went for a walk in the morning. After that we went to an art supplies store and two clothes stores. Next we went to a ramen shop, then to a 100 yen shop. I bought many Hello Kitty things. The end.
Elan: of all the things we could have done, we did the best. First we went to anosenbei [rice cracker] factory, where my host dad called me an "osenbei master"!ahaha, it was hilarious. After that we went to lunch and then a seriously large mall. I'm really looking forward to what happens next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment