Saturday, June 12, 2010

2010 Day 1 Yes ! We are in Japan

Yes, we are in Japan!
By Everyone
The weather is an incredible shame, but the scenery makes up for it. Can’t wait for more! Dani
The flight was long but we didn’t get in a crash or anything. It’s humid here. Jim
Oudes, the plane is rad. So is Japan.  Tommy
The airport is the calmest quietest I’ve seen. People are quiet in the bus but we are loud. Xai
Japan is sweet, I love how all the people are super friendly. On the plane Xai and I talked to a guy named Akira for hours Then at the airport we took pictures with police officers, did they were all super nice.  Alex
Dude, Japan is the best. Hey to all back home Eric
It’s really humid here!  There is lot of rules, but people dress very nice. I miss you guys.  Ron
There is a lot more English than I thought, weird colors, awesome! James
YES ! Hakim
Before my eyes a new world has blossomed; I am drinking in the sight. Sadly the non metaphorical blossoms here are wilted and dying.  Elan
Utopia. This country is everything America should be; at least as far as airports and bus rides Morgan
Long plane ride, but Japan rules! I can’t wait for more! Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment