Sunday, June 12, 2011

2011 Day2 Showa Hostfamily




Here's our experience with our Showa host families!

Tom Kokemoor: I have a host mother, father, brother, and two sisters. I also met my host mother's brother, who brought a guitar. I played some music for them, which they really liked. Later they took me to a shamisen store, but it was closed so we went to Laketown Shopping Center instead. After that we saw a museum of traditional dolls. It was very interesting!

Greetings. Josie here. Host family is best. I am living with the two grandparents, but they have two daughters about Elise and Jayne's age and the elder daughter has two daughters. Found my photo album, so we had lots to talk about. The granddaughters LOVE Tangled!! And they really liked their presents and my sketchbook. Had a fun time introducing my characters to the girls, too. Lots of good food. They think lefse looks exceptionally good. Also, they're taking me to Disneyland on the last day. Sorry, Lindy, I'm going without you. I will continue to take lots of pictures. Later.

Hola! I have a huge host family. There is my host mother and father. They have two daughters and their husbands living with them. There are 3 grand children a boy, a girl and baby. The mall we went to is so big. It's as big as the mall of america. I love it here even though it's so hot. I fell asleep early so hopefully tomorrow I won't. <3 Serena 

No comments:

Post a Comment