Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2011 Day 4 Elementary School


At the school, it was very fun. We had to present and I know I messed up several times. It's ok though because it was worth it. I told everyone I like pokemon, so when I got to the classroom, everyone started asking me about it. I stayed in the fourth grade class, which was exciting. The hilarious part was that Mariana brought in the candy which riled up all the children. Anyways, we played dodgeball outside which was fun, but I didn't know how they played. After, my group moved to the first grade class. They were so adorable. We made origami planes and got along with them. Then ate lunch: ramen, veggie something, and riceballs. It was really yummy :). After school, some of the girls (kids) came over and I played a bit with them... But I knocked out so I kinda left them.. I was sad that I was so tired, but the day was great!! <3 Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment