Friday, June 17, 2011

2011 Day 7 Hakuyo High School in Yokohama


Tommy Lee
We went home and I saw an impressive manga collection from my host sister
Koto-chan. I learned that Yukika-san plays the gaki. It sounded great! My host
brother totally owned me at playing Mario Kart.

Marguerite
After I met my host family my host sister to me to Print Club. It was fun! Then
at my host family's home we ate sushi and some roll cake. It was really good!

Timothy
When my host family picked me up my host sister took me to print club. It was
very different from photo booths in america in a good way though. There are many
options that you cn do to your pictures. After we went home and they introduced
me to several funny TV shows.

Matt
Yesterday night I went home with my host family and had some teriyaki which is
bean paste in pancakes. I also had sukiyaki which is grilled meat and vegetables
dipped in raw egg. Very yummy! I hung out with my two host brothers and it was
sweet.

Serena
Yesterday was so awesome! I am loving my host family. They don't speak much
English but we have a translator through the cell phone. Last night we ate
freaking SUKUYAKI! With raw egg! Best food ever. Then we watched pokemon and
naruto. I can't wait till tonight. (@¡½@) Love you!

Tom K
Yesterday was pleasant. I met my second host family, and since they have a piano
and guitar, I played some music for them. After that, we played some Reversi and
Sudoku.

Andy
At my Yokohama host family I had seafood curry last night. Most of the time I
talk in English because they want to learn it. The mother teaches English
classes. Now I'm at the high school, gotta go.

横浜柏陽高校

No comments:

Post a Comment