Friday, June 24, 2011

2011 Day 15 Back to Tokyo, Tokyo free time



Well so far today we have ridden on the shinkansen. Yesterday was super fun. But I am looking forward to seeing my host family and shopping. - Marguerite

Serena
AKIHABARA! I am going to spend the last of my money there and get some awesome things. I don't think I can put anything more in my bag ... but I don't care! I'll be home soon with some new swords.

As per usual, Josie is doing something different than everyone else. Going to the Ghibli museum today. Serena's been kind enough to shop for me at Akihabara. I really did want to go there, but I figure that I can BUY stuff from anywhere online, right? As long as I am in Japan, since I am very interested in animation, I think this is the best choice. On a side note, Ma and Pa, I would love it if I could see Lindy when I get home. And Elise. And Jayne, too, I guess. I has gifts for them.

Jenny
Woke up at 6:00am to get ready for breakfast and leave from Hiroshima to Tokyo. The luggage I've been carrying is gaining weight!!(I buy too many things). Now everyone is just relaxing on the Shinkansen. 

Andy
Yesterday I tried to climb a mountain [Mt Misen] at Miyajima but didn't make it the whole way to the top. There was 1.8 km left and we couldn't go on much longer. Today we return to Tokyo from Hiroshima by Shinkansen. We get a few hours to buy some things then thats it for the day after this long ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment