Sunday, June 19, 2011

2011 Day 10 Travel to Osaka on Bullet train


 Marianna-Generosity is the overwhelming feeling of the day.  The time on the bullet train was a wonderful time to relax and reflect and sleep.  I am so glad that my host family in Yokohama made it possible for me to ship my extra bag ahead to Hiroshima and my life was lighten.  Note to myself... Next time pack light.  The train system is amazing but very confusing to me so following sensei is  such a blessing.  She shepherds our group up stairs and downstairs.  Into castles and out of subways.  Coming home to our host families home is the most wonderful part of my trip so far.  Generous and loving and alway looking out for my needs and comfort- thank you Showa family and Yokohama family and now Kyoto family.

No comments:

Post a Comment