Monday, June 20, 2011

2011 Day 11 Osaka, big Budda in Nara



Tommy Lee 
Went to see an awesome Budda. Was huge and magnificent. Didn't go through the nose hole because I'm fat and would probably get stuck. It was fun seeing the giant Budda. Also did lots of walking in the rain. Pancho man for the win!!!

Jenny <3 
Went to Oosaka and went shopping like crazy with all the shops. After, we went to Nara to see the big Buddha. I wanted to go through the nose hole thingy but I chickened out. Anyways, I got to feed the deer and they chased me. Josie got a picture of Matt trying to teach me how to feed the deer!! Haha it was fun. After, we just left to buy ice cream. 

Andy
So today we spent in Osaka and nara. It was fun.

Serena
Today was awesome! Well besides the rain. At the temple we got to feed deer. They are truly evil; one bit my hip because I did not give it a cracker. After, I got more ice cream. Since coming here I have never been starved. Tonight I karaoke with my host mother and sister. My only regret is that I didn't bring better shoes!

Marianna
More sightseeing but the big Buddha in Nara was incredible and well worth the trip and walking.  The little deer are very cute but I wonder about chronic wasting disease. Oh well cute wins out and people love to hand feed these fat deer. I loved the peaceful park surrounding Buddha.

No comments:

Post a Comment