Sunday, June 16, 2024

Day9: Yokohama Hostfamily

 Luke:I visited a small shrine in Kamakura and also dressed up in a traditional kimono


Ian and Kaiden : We went to go to the cup noodle museum, then went to go out to an all you can eat

Eden:we went out to an udon restaurant for lunch then visited a shrine in Kamakura where we saw a wedding take place.


Koby:My host family's friend and I went on a rickshaw ride. We also visited the Big Buddha

Natlie:  My host family and I got match flavored desserts on Komachi street. Then we went to Tsurugaoka Hachimanga shrine, where I made an ema prayer plaque and got a fortune (omikuji).


Aisha:In the morning I visited Enoshima where I entered a cave, saw a few shrines, and took a boat back from the island. After that, I met up with my host sister, Brianne, and Brianne’s host sister. We had taiyaki and then visited Kamakura, went to a shrine, and then the big Kamakura Buddha statue.


Brianne:In the morning I visited a couple shrines and one temple with my host family. Then I met up with Aisha and her host sister and we went to more shrines. When me and my host sister went home, we had played card games and Mario Cart. I had a lot of fun spending time with everyone!


Stuart:We went to the tallest building in Yokohama, we saw the entire city, it was very beautiful. Then we went to China town and ate some lunch.


Taniesha: In the morning, we went shopping and walked around the popular streets of Kamakura. Then we went to one of the famous shrines and afterwards we stopped and grabbed a light lunch and headed over to a dog café.

No comments:

Post a Comment