Sunday, June 9, 2024

Day 2: With Hotfamily -Saturday

  On Saturday we spent time with our host-family. Here are our reports.
Eden
Today I helped my family take care of their kittens by feeding them at lunch. Then we went shopping at the mall and got some food and jewelry


Brianne
I went for a walk with my host family and their dog. The scenery was very beautiful and we even saw a small shrine! We also went to a store and saw some cute kittens!

Ian
I Went on a run with my host family, also played with their cat all day.

Stuart
I played basketball and Smashbro’s with my host families friends. We ate ramen at a popular restaurant

Taniesha
I played with my host family's rabbit and then we went shopping at the mall

Koby
I played many games with my family's kid. One of them was Beyblade. Then I went to a flower arrangement with my host family.

Luke
I went for a long walk through the countryside and also went on a long bike ride. My host family showed me their traditional house and I made a cup out of bamboo.

Natalie
My host sisters and I went shopping at the mall for cheap snacks and craft supplies. When we got home we made mini clay sculptures of each other and took the dog for a walk!

Kaiden
I went to McDonald’s with my host family for lunch and checked out some stores. We also made Takoyaki for dinner


Aisha
My family and I made onigiri in the afternoon. After that I played outside with my host siblings and then we went to the 100 yen store. Later, for dinner, my host mom made a very delicious meal

No comments:

Post a Comment