Monday, June 10, 2024

Day 3: With Hostfamily - Sunday


Koby 

My host family and I went out to get some fireworks. We then hung out with Brianne and Aisha's host families. Where we ate watermelon and used the fireworks

Eden
Today my host family showed me traditional rice planting in the field outside their house.


we went shopping a bit, came home, and made yakitori on the deck. afterwards we lit some firework

Brianne
Me and my host family relaxed in the morning, then we went to a pig and cat cafè in the afternoon! 

Then in the evening we met up with Koby, Aisha, and their host families and played a game and did fireworks!


Aisha
My family and I did a lot today. In the morning, we played video games. Then in the afternoon, we went to the mall and afterwards we had soba for lunch then did I but more shopping. 
After we got home, my host sister and I put on yukatas and then met up with Koby and Brianne and their families, played a game where we smashed a watermelon and then lit fireworks.


Natalie

My family and I had a busy day. We went to the a local shrine, then the used bookstore and a bonsai garden. Then we went to an onsen and had soba for dinner.



Luke
We went for a walk through a park and then went to an onsen. After that we wrapped up the day with a karaoke session.

Stuart
We went to a haunted house and then ate lunch at home!
We also had a barbecue outside

Kaiden
I went to the railway museum and looked around for a few hours, it was really interesting. We then walked around the city and stopped at a restaurant for lunch.

Taniesha

we had breakfast at a bakery and then before my little host sister's ballet lesson we went to a cat cafe

Ian

I went to go out eat with my host family, drew with the children while waiting for the food, but when the food came I got too excited and forgot to take a photo of the food

No comments:

Post a Comment