Friday, June 7, 2024

Day 0: We made it to Japan!

         Our first picture of Japan Trip 2024 at Haneda (Tokyo) Airport
Tokyo is sunny and blue sky, but a bit humid. We are looking forward to 20 days of adventure in Japan!


What do you think of your trip so for?
Eden:
The staff at Haneda are so helpful and nice they eased my nerves of going through customs. Japan looked beautiful from the plane
Natalie:
The Toyko airport is a lot bigger than MSP but the staff are nicer. It’s not as hot here as I thought it would be!
Kaden:
I can’t read most of the signs. This place is really big
Koby:
I think that the weather is very nice. Japan is very hot, it is a wonderful change of scenery.
Stuart:
So far Japan is very humid! Seeing the overview of Japan’s landscape from the airplane was really cool.
Luke:
I think that people are super organized and it’s a really pretty country.
   Taniesha:
                             I like warm air. The cars are cute too.
  Brianne
Japan is very clean and the vending machines are so cool! It is pretty warm here, but not too hot.
 Ian
I think Japan is great everyone seems to be very nice, the weather is as similar to what it would be like in Minnesota.
 Ashia
Everything is very neat and feels more organized than what I’m used to. The people here are very patient and kind too. 
-----------
Visiting the shopping mall to eat before meeting our hostfamilies

 
Train ride ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment