Sunday, June 23, 2024

Day17: Hostfamily day again

Eden: Today we made takoyaki for dinner and afterwards did some traditional japanese art. you fold your palate hover you like and dip it into paint like tie dye. it was so fun!

Ian:I went to a ramen shop with my host family ands tried one of their spiciest dishes, after that we went shopping for some souvenirs.

Kaiden:I tried on a Hakama (はかま) and had a small photo shoot, we then went out for ramen for lunch before going shopping at Book-Off and the mall.

Aisha: I went to the mall with my family and bought more clothes and souvenirs. We ate at the food court there and after, we went home and played games together.

Natalie:We went clothes shopping and I bought a lot. Then we went for matcha ice cream and karaoke. At home we made takoyaki, and I got very good at flipping them.

Brianne:Today, me and my host family went out to eat for ramen. Then we went to the Game Center and my host family won a ton of prizes for me! It was super fun. We also played uno before we all went to bed.

Koby:Today, I learned and made paper art with my host family. While we waited for the art to dry, we went out for lunch. This is where I had a phantom hamburger with some roast beef. We also went to a hot spring.

Taniesha:I went with my host family to Kawagoe and we walked through the shopping area. We also prayed at the shrine there and later in the afternoon we went out for Udon and Tempura!

Luke:I went shopping at the mall today, played indoor fan balloon badminton and took a nice walk to the Bookoff.

Stuart: I didn’t take any pictures but my host family brother, his two friends, and I went to a Japanese hot spring. We then hung out at home until around 6:00. At 6:00 we went to a very fancy restaurant, where we made yaki niku. The meats we had included beef tongue, steak, and chicken. It was very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment