Monday, June 11, 2018

Day 2&3: Hostfamily Time #3

(More Pictures later)

Damaris:
Favorite food: Soba

I don’t have a picture but; My favorite activity was playing Japanese games. I learned how to play spoons game and speed. They were both very exciting and every one was super loud and having a good time. It was awesome. 

Luna:
My weekend was very busy but still very enjoyable, I spent most of my time shopping and eating new foods which was so much fun! I was able to buy a traditional Japanese yukata, and went to a birthday party for a girl who had just turned five, who happened to be Chenoa’s host family daughter. I was able to spend time with Jocelyn and Chenoa and had a blast :)



Payton: 
Favorite food was yakitori
Favorite activity was BBQ with Damaris' host family.


L

Fynn:
Favorite activity: Fishing for crawfish with the kids
Favorite food: home made pizza, home made bread



Cassandra: 
Favorite Activity: when the granddaughter and her friend were over.
 Favorite Food: Takoyaki



Patience:
My favorite activity was wearing Yukata while doing fireworks with my host family. 
And my favorite meal so far has been ramen.








No comments:

Post a Comment