Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Day 16 & 17: Home stay, Tokyo Skytree, and Akihabara again

Journal by Damaris

Yesterday we had a whole day with our host families.



Today we met up and went to Tokyo Skytree. 


Payton, Chenoa, Calvin, Clay, Isabel and I (Damaris) went all the way to the top of the Skytree (430m). The view was very nice.



Damaris: I went to many anime shops and played in a couple of arcades.

Luna: I was Jocelyn, Chenoa, Payton and Fynn in the morning. We stayed on the Tokyo SkyTree area for awhile the went to Shibuya to look for clothes and spent lots of money. After wards Fynn and I split off and did our own thing.

Payton/Chenoa/Jocelyn: After splitting off we spent time in akihabara at the arcades.

Clay/Calvin: Went to Akihabara, Shinjuku and Shibuya

Patience/Cassandra : We did gatcha-gotcha machines, arcades, and went to bookoff.

Isabel: After getting off the Skytree I went up again to look at the Infinity War exhibit and then went to Akihabara where I spent the rest of my time.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again to everyone for giving their time, care, and love to make this trip as wonderful as it was! Please fly home safely amd we'll see you all soon! ❤

    ReplyDelete