Saturday, June 9, 2012

2012 Day 1 Fly to Japan

Hello parents! We made it to Narita airport safely and without and
problems. We're about to go on the train to meet our first Host families.
Sayonara! -Josie

I'm pushing 25 hours. It is humid like camp and a change of clothes would
be nice. -Bre

Hey! Safe and in Tokyo heading to Showa. I'm sick of sitting and planes
and plane food. -- Anna

Just arrived in Tokyo. It's incredibly hot and humid, and I'm really
sleepy and would like to shower. On my way to see my first host family!
-Amani

This is definitely Japan, but I can't Japan do yet.
-Roman

This soda is good tasting, train is ok
-Damien

The train is awesome first time riding one and it's cooler than the
outside air it feels nice and I agree with amani
-hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment