Sunday, June 10, 2012

2012 Day 2 Showa Hostfamily

Here's our experience with our Showa host families!




Did a lot over the weekend! With my host family, I made a lot of Japanese food,
like onigiri, teriyaki chicken, and dango. I also went to the 100 Yen shop,
where I bought a lot of candy! I also toured the neighborhood with my host
family's children, and last night had fun with fire crackers outside of the
house.
-Amani

Well I went to a baptist church yesterday the priest was Italian and everything
was in Japanese because this is Japan it was very interesting I am getting a lot
of cool pictures. Then we came home and ate spaghetti with shrimp instead of
meat then we went to to a 100 yen shop and a second-hand book store and i got
manga then we went home and kaito Sagisa (kids) and me played wii party for 2
hours we all had fun then I stuffed myself on okomomiyaki and yakisoba. It is SO
much food to eat!
-hailey

Yesterday I slept in until 10 and took a short walk with my hostfamily. Then we
ate a huge breakfast and went to the mall. We got to hold the cutest kittens
there and wandered around for a while. When we got home, I played 'football' for
a while with the kids. For supper, we had some grilled meat and vegetables that
was really, really good. After that, we lit off a ton of fireworks; my host
sister and brother were screaming and dancing the whole time! Yesterday was so
fun and can't wait for what's next!
-Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment