Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2012 Day 4 Elementary School visit

Our Nakanao Elementary School visit on paper!! Click here.
<http://www.saitama-np.co.jp/news06/17/06.html>


I played a really weird game of dodge ball, and all the kids decided to call me
sensei, the school system is very interesting. Then we went to book off and
Anna's host dad bought me some manga so my brother gets a sovnier. And Japanese
McDonald the medium is an American small...
-- Damien

Can I just say that kids are adorable as long as they aren't mine? Or maybe it
was the different culture because the Japanese children were so incredibly nice
and helpful. I am about 99% sure that kids in the USA would not be as involving
as these kids. I was really impressed. Afterwards my Hostfamily took me to the
used media and I just about died when I saw the Japanese drama section. Mom and
dad, be prepared for a lot of that coming your way.
-- Bri


The elementary school was a ton of fun. There was the weird dodge ball. We were
in math class. Yeah long division with weird decimals. It was kind of weird
because we were like celebrities and signed the kids notebooks. The first
graders were really adorable. I kind of adopted two shy kids. The elementary
school was a ton of fun and I wish I could go back.
-- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment