Monday, June 17, 2019

Day 8 #2: High School reactions

Here are our favorite parts of the High School visit on Friday:




Megan: 1. All the club activities were very fun, Kendo being my favorite. 

2. I loved the two science classes that we went to. 

3. Getting a tour of the school was very cool too. It was very interesting to see all the differences.




Sebastian: I really enjoyed participating in Kendo, I only wish that I could have had a spar with one of the members of the Kendo club. 

I really enjoyed calligraphy, not only was I guided really well, the members were really patient. I just wish there was more paper.

I had fun at the tea ceremony and would love to do it again. My only problem is where I chose to sit.




Dante: Chemistry class was really fun and interesting!

I loved doing the calligraphy.

Kendo was awesome!




Annalee: I really enjoyed how friendly everyone was & wiling to help us out.

I also had a lot of fun in music! Very challenging but fun.

I loved all the club, especially calligraphy and Kendo! Calligraphy because it's art, and Kendo because it's so exciting.




Hannah: Lunch was fun! The girls I ate with were so nice!

Kendo was amazing ^_^

I got along well with the kids in the Music class.




Amy: I enjoyed the tour in our first English class.

Music class was fun and challenging, I like it!

Tea ceremony was another experience I enjoyed. Very amazing.




Cole: 1. Tea Ceremony

2. Kendo

3. Biology class with microscope work




Korr: 1. The high school experience was very fun! I enjoyed the Tea Ceremony, since the tea was very delicious. 


2. Kendo was an amazing experience. 

3. I wish I could have talked with the students more, though, it was overall very enjoyable.




Kang: 1. At the school i really enjoyed the music class with everyone.

2. Tea ceremony,

3. Visiting the Kendo club. The students were all very fun & engaging so i had a great time.




Tanner: 1. English classes were the most fun because we could be more involved.

2. Kendo was the most fun of all the after-school club.

3. The introduction and walking around with the students was very fun.




Hailey: 1. I really liked the Karuta game, wish we had more time to play.

2. The Kendo matches were super cool and it was awesome/fun to wear the uniforms

3. I really liked meeting my penpal and having both my penpal and host family eating lunch with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment