Friday, March 8, 2013

Kizuna 4 Day 3 pt2 arcade

Reproted by Alex: Yesterday Sydney, Sheyengphia, Aiyzah, Leah.N and I found a Taiko drum set in the arcade in Sendai. It's basically guitar hero with just drums. You pay 200 yen to play with a partner, pick a song and drum to the beat of son. It was very hard, but we all had a lot of fun. I tried so hard that I developed a blister on my thumb! Thankfully a friend got a video for us so we will a lasting memory for a fun time.  

Reported by Sydney: We also found a Print Club machine in the arcade! That was probably one of the highlights of that day. we all went into the booth and paid 400 yen. It was so fun! We took 8 pictures and then we got to decorate our faces.We all  so animated, When Alex went into the boothe he ended up looking like a girl with makeup on. I can see why Japanese teenagers love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment