Friday, June 7, 2019

Day 1: We made it to Japan!

Our first picture of Japan Trip 2019 at Narita (Tokyo) Airport


Sebastian:
My sleep schedule is out of whack. I got an hour of sleep over the flight. I don't want to fly anymore.

Korr:
It was very humid when we arrived, but everyone I talked to was so kind! I’m hoping to see more of Japan. I’m going to take more pictures!

Hailey:
Super humid. Couldn’t sleep on the plane ride at all. Excited to meet host families and get some sleep. 
Eating Taiyaki (fish-shaped pancake dessert)
Tanner:
I'm a bit tired after a long flight, but I am excited to explore more of Japan soon enough.

Annalee:
We landed and it is so humid, it's crazy! I am so hyped for seeing everything that I can! Also I got assorted fruit gum, it is very good! Pocari Sweat is also really good!

Dante:
The plane ride was really long! It's very humid here, and everyone is sweating. I'm excited for what's to come.
"What should I get?" at Convenience store in Airport

Megan:
I could basically feel my hair getting frizzy when we got off the plane. I've already got an onigiri and a melon flavored soda. I'm looking forward to more good food and exploring with all my friends.

Cole:
We just landed, first thing I went to go do was buy some onigiri and some milk tea. Everyone I interacted with is so friendly and extremely polite. 

Jaimy:
We arrived not too long ago in Japan! I didn't sleep at all, so I am a little tired, but also super stoked to meet my host family!!



Two hours train ride to meet our first hostfamily!

No comments:

Post a Comment