Monday, June 12, 2017

Day 2 & 3, Host-family time, Savannah







































By Savannah:

When I first arrived at my host family's home, they were very welcoming. They made sure I was comfortable and explained to me throughly about themselves and their home.

The next morning, we had breakfast all together and we talked about my travels to Japan. They were very shocked to have found that my flight was a total of 13 hours long. Later, my two host sisters took me to the Book-Off (used book store) and to a nearby park. We watched a little bit of baseball and then got some ice cream from the local McDonalds.

My host mom, "mama", took all of us girls to Okayama to enjoy a festival that was going on. We went to the mall and shopped a little, which included going to the Muji store. Next, we went to a small restaurant where the girls ordered something for me to surprise me. After we finished eating, we went back home and dressed in traditional Japanese clothing. We lit sparklers and enjoyed our night.

No comments:

Post a Comment