Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Day 10, Osaka castle, Nara big Buddha, Jyoto high school

From Chai:

Today, the group and I went to Osaka Castle. It was quite the walk getting there, but we finally made it after 10 or so minutes. The views were really nice and the gifts were rather particular. Inside the castle was like a museum of Osaka/Castle history. 



After that we went to the Nara Shrine/Temple with the big Buddha. It was fun seeing deer around the temple also. I didn't feed the deer the "snacks", but I did catch many Pokemon on Pokemon GO.  






After that, we went to eat lunch. I had a rib steak which was hot and I had evidently touched the hot plate, immediately regretting touching it.  




Then a visit to Jyoto technical High School, I learned many things about the people I had talked with. English is a rather hard language to learn because of what you say depending on the situation and the group received cool book covers made by the student's companies.

I went home after that and browsed the Dollar Store which I bought nothing because they didn't have what I wanted. Then had some sushi and sashimi with wasabi for dinner. Didn't really like the wasabi. Took a shower and am getting ready for bed. Zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment