Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 16 Fish market and Tokyo free time!

Mallory:
Last night at the capsule hotel was a tad sketchy, but the rooms were way bigger than sensei made them out to be. The mattress was hard but I slept very well. 

Some people went to the Tsukiji Fish Market at 7:00 and ate raw-fish bowl!

Fallyn and I woke up around 8:30, got ready and headed for Mister Donut for some breakfast. I bought 6 donuts so I could have some for later. 

Sensei showed us this taiko drum shop and then we were allowed some free time around Akihabara. Fallyn, Matteen, Zach, and I all navigated our way about an hour from Akihabara all the way back to Odaiba to do some shopping at the mall and then made our way all the way back to Akihabara without getting lost!


We're currently on our way back to Showa to stay with our original host families again, we leave for home on Monday and I honestly couldn't be more excited! Japan is great!




No comments:

Post a Comment